Finish Line Chair - Yellow on Red
With the look of a professional harness bucket seat and the feel of an orthopedic chair, the RapidX Finish Line gaming and lifestyle chair provides you with a flexibility of style and expression for the office and at home.
The Finish Line’s attractive design comes in four color options: red on black, white on black, white on blue, and yellow on red. Its hallmark checkered pattern and double color stitching hides an orthopedic secret that makes this sporty chair surpasses expectations with durability and comfort.
Most office chairs you will encounter have been packed with fluff. Yielding and unsupportive, this “chair packing” material has contributed to back pain, shoulder tendinitis, and other injuries in an entire generation of office workers and gamers. And as the average time spent sitting increases, so do complaints from back and neck pain.
RapidX decided to rise above the norm of chair manufacturing and use a less cost-efficient but more mindful and supportive alternative: molded inserts. By constructing its padding out of dense polyurethane foam, RapidX has endowed the Finish Line with yet another quality of F-1 racing seats. And unlike the costly and unattractive ergonomically designed chairs, the Finish Line looks amazing, inspires your playful inner child, and serves as a subtle reminder that you’re the type of person who wins whatever race you’re in, whether it’s in a game or beating the clock at work.
Wider than its companion chair, the Ferrino, the RapidX Finish Line gaming and lifestyle chair features removable lumbar and neck support pillows that can be raised, lowered, or removed entirely based on your preferences.
The Finish Line also features multi-directional adjustable armrests that can be raised or lowered by three inches, slide forward and sideways, and be positioned in three different angles. And if you’re one for flexibility, look no further. The Finish Line reclines from 85 to 165 degrees—which beats out most other chairs. When going in for a turbo recline, remove the lumbar support, fasten the neck support pillow, and use the car seat style lever to drop down as far as you desire.
With its four high-contrast color combinations and its checker patterned backrest, the Finish Line gaming and lifestyle chair takes you to the next level of comfort and expression at the office, garage, or entertainment center.
- Ergonomically designed
- Checker-patterned backrest reminiscent of finish line flags
- Locking tilt mechanism designed to emulate car seat recliners
- Deep bucket seat inspired by professional racing seats
- High-quality molded polyurethane foam core inserts
- Removable 10x7-inch colored lumbar and neck support pillows
- Lift cylinder adjusts seat height from 14.17 to 16.5 inches
- Double colored stitching along the sides
- Angled color piping to enhance sporty appearance
- Armrests adjust from 11.8 to 14.5 inches in height
- 3D-adjustable PVC armrests with three directional settings
- 85-155 degree angle recline adjuster
- Durable and stylized PVC leather
- Detachable neck and lumbar support pillows included
- 20.8-inch black aluminum star base with 2-inch (60mm) rim-style casters
- 21-inch seat width; 18-inch backrest width
- Supports up to 265lbs (100-150kgs)
- Weight: 48lbs (25kgs)
Where to Buy