Ferrino Chair - Red on Black
- Diamond-patterned backrest with color stitching
- Locking tilt mechanism inspired by car seat recliners
- Five-point base on 2-inch rim-styled casters
- Bucket seat harness inspired by professional racing seats
- Adjustable and removable neck and lumbar support pillows with color stitching
- Orthopedically and ergonomically designed
- Lift cylinder adjusts seat height from 14 to 16.6 inches
- Armrests adjust from 11.8 to 14.5 inches in height
- 3D-adjustable PVC armrests with three directional settings
- 85-155 degree angle recline adjuster
- Durable and stylized PVC leather
- Detachable neck and lumbar support pillows included
- High-quality molded polyurethane foam core
- 20.8-inch Black aluminum star base
- 20.5-inch seat width
- 10.5-inch long armrests
- Supports up to 265lbs (100-150kgs)
- Weight: 48lbs (25kgs)
Inspired by professional harness bucket seats, the RapidX Ferrino features an attractive, customized exterior that conceals its orthopedically and ergonomically designed core.
The chair’s bold look comes in six colors: black with white stitching, blue, pink, red, brown, and solid black. A single 2.5-inch color strip wraps around the perimeter of the chair back and seat for optimal appearance and durability. When combined with the diamond-pattern color stitching, the contrast creates a sharp, sporty aesthetic that few chairs can keep pace with.
Most chairs on the market are full of fluff—literally. This soft yet unsupportive material has contributed to back pain, shoulder tendinitis, and other injuries in an entire generation of office workers and gamers. And as the average time spent sitting increases, so does the risk of spinal injury. Few things interrupt attention more than nagging back and neck pain caused by chairs that don’t honor ergonomics.
The Ferrino, on the other hand, is never stuffed, but constructed with a dense polyurethane foam core to offer the same support as formula racing car seats. Orthopedically designed to support your spine, it features removable lumbar and neck support pillows that can be adjusted based on your body type.
To increase comfort and reduce elbow injuries such as epicondylitis, the Ferrino features 3D-adjustable armrests that can be raised or lowered by three inches, slide forward and sideways, and be positioned in three different angles to suit your needs at the moment.
The Ferrino’s powernap-friendly backrest reclines to 155 degrees—further than the vast majority of office and lifestyle chairs on the market. When you need to rest, put on your eyeshades or your virtual reality headset and have a revitalizing rest in the most convenient location imaginable: your current one. Simply slip off the lumbar support pillow, use the car seat style lever to recline to your desired angle, and recharge.
With its alluring high-contrast color options, diamond-patterned stitching and five-point caster wheelbase, this office and lifestyle chair will support your back and your flair for style whether you’re at work, at play, or engaged in one of your hobbies. It’s time to sit down and stand out.
Where to Buy